Thursday, February 5, 2015

Thursday Link-oh-Rama

Some things worth reading, not sure why.

*** And in the nonfiction "Be Careful What You Wish For" section there's this.

*** Powdered alcohol, eh? There's just some things, like cell phone cameras, and Palcohol, that I'm glad weren't around in my youth.
Mark Phillips, owner of the Arizona-based company, said on Palcohol's website that he created the product to avoid lugging liquor bottles on hiking trips. The 1-ounce powder packets can be stirred into water to make one shot of vodka or rum, or a serving of one of four different cocktails, the website says.
*** Sometimes, like in this article, the comments are better than the actual story. People are so angry now-a-days.

*** Yeah, I think Jesse Ventura is kind of a goofball and I admit to taking Chris Kyle's side of the bar-fight story until I read this. And I changed my mind.

*** Rush Limbaugh has some nice words on the passing of his COS Kit Carson.

*** So they figured out how to unboil an egg, and apparently it's important.

*** Here's the latest from my boys Sons of Bill: Big Unknown.

No comments:

Post a Comment