Friday, December 20, 2013

All I want for Christmas is Link-Oh-Rama

And to answer the idiotic burning question of "What color is Santa Claus?" I'm going with whatever color your daddy is. Seems simple enough. And, not to ruin it for anybody, but he's a fictional character! He can be anything you want.


And in more interesting news:

** Good luck, dude: From Jill Callison at the Argus Leader: Used bookstore doors closing as owner seeks cancer treatment
“In a retail store overall, about 10 percent of your items do 90 percent of your business,” Swalve says. “I have certain authors that do the biggest part of your business, (like) John Sandford. Danielle Steel used to be really good. Nora Roberts. James Patterson, who doesn’t write his own books. In Westerns, Louis L’Amour still sells.” 
** Interesting take on school shooters and the divorce connection.
As the nation seeks to make sense of these senseless shootings, we must also face the uncomfortable truth that turmoil at home all too often accounts for the turmoil we end up seeing spill onto our streets and schools.
** 5 Reasons Millennials Are Quitting Facebook

** In lieu of having any unique thoughts on the Controversy Oh The Day, my man Ace of Spades offers some thoughts.

** And where do you come down on this burning question: Is Die Hard a Christmas movie?

** Yes, I asked for it, but I'm sure it's too good to be true.

** I'm usually late to the popular party (though I was listening to the Baha Men long before "Who Let the Dogs Out"), I'm told the cool people now are listening to Less Than Jake. Here's their latest.

No comments:

Post a Comment