Saturday, February 9, 2013

It's not me, it's you

I'm not saying Zoo Falls is a 5-star book, but this guy did, and who am I to argue with my supremely intelligent readers:
"After reading Mr. Haugen's first book "Joshua's Ladder" (which was excellent), I dove into "Zoo Falls". I'm glad I did. This is a really fun read, centered around the main character, Juicy. The author does a great job of introducing and weaving in all the characters, including the crazy district attorney. Throughout the novel, i was repeatedly cheering on Juicy and hoping for the failure of the inept mayor of "Sioux Falls." I look forward to more of the author's writings."
And stay tuned because the 90-day exclusive listing at Amazon expires this weekend and Zoo Falls will be available for all you non-Kindle types.

No comments:

Post a Comment