Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Haugen Hump Day Link-o-Rama

Longtime SD reporter Terry Woster recalls time spent away from family covering the Wounded Knee occupation.

The Argus Leader's Jill Callison recalls a serendipitous series of coincidences that worked out well for one fella.

AP has this story by James Macpherson: Sheriff Keith Gall is known as the “singing sheriff” for his a cappella performances at weddings and funerals. But thanks to a judge, the gun-toting tenor now spends more time with a grunting, testy audience of some 6,000 bison that outnumber people in his South Dakota county.

It's not SD, but this looks promising: ABC Greenlights Pilot About Edgar Allen Poe as a Detective in the 1840s.

... and ya, I know, my time and date stamp is all screwed up. I think I'm on Algerian time, which would explain why I was late for Mass too. It is 7:14 Rapid City time. I don't care what Blogger says.

No comments:

Post a Comment