Saturday, January 17, 2015

Friday Link-oh-Liam-Rama

Watching "A Walk Among the Tombstones" while I do this so excuse me if there are random OMG!s throughout.

Not sure who I'd rather be when I grow up Liam Neeson or Lawrence Block. Maybe a cross.

 ***So you wondering what's in James Patterson's library?
Jack Reacher and I have a long history — I’ve read every book in this series. In this [installment], Reacher is forced out of retirement after an assassination attempt on the French president. Set throughout Paris and London, the story is explosive and thrilling. Child is still hitting it out of the park.
*** If it weren't baseball season, I'd consider this. Unique Opportunity: Summer Job as Viking Ship Captain.

*** Pigeon guy just jumped off the building. Wifey beat me to it: "Oh my gosh!"

*** Guessing one, or both, of these people is crazy: NASCAR driver accused of assault says ex is trained assassin

*** This is the best story I've read in months.
Atop a wooded hill here in the heart of America’s Dairyland, an industry legend was recently laid to rest. It wasn’t some milk magnate or a famed innovator, but an ornery, 2,700-pound bull named Toystory - a titan of artificial insemination who sired an estimated 500,000 offspring in more than 50 countries.
*** 30 shockingly amazing linkbait phrases Buzzfeed uses to get you to click on stuff.

*** Quote from psycho guy reading about Y2K in AWATT: "People are afraid of all the wrong things."  Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment