Friday, September 18, 2015

Amanda Knox and other stuff

The markhaugen.com click-bait poster child Amanda Knox has been cleared once and for all. Justice has finally been done for the woman with the far-away eyes.

Go Italy!
In a statement issued Monday, Knox said: “I am deeply grateful that the Italian Supreme Court has filed its opinion and forcefully declared my innocence. This has been a long struggle for me, my family, my friends, and my supporters. While I am glad it is now over, I will remain forever grateful to the many individuals who gave their time and talents to help me.”
You're welcome, Amanda.

Stories of other interest:

*** The League of Denial: 87 Deceased NFL Players Test Positive for Brain Disease

*** This reminds me of the old joke: Where does an elephant sleep?

Anywhere he wants to.

So, where does the Pope sleep during his visit to the U.S.

*** Time for a task force to increase writers' salaries!

No comments:

Post a Comment